Wednesday, December 22, 2010

23/23

First off, I am so glad to be done with this. I honestly do not know which "things" would work best for the library. Test trials would need to be conducted with each networking tool. Facebook seems would be the best has far as getting information to patrons because majority of people (nowadays) have a Facebook. Just a few days I ago I "liked" the Frisco Public Library on Facebook. I checked out a few of the posts and I thought they were exactly what needs to be on there. Example being, it reminded the public that we close early (today, yay!) and will be closed until Monday. Information like that is what people need. Maybe a "note" on Facebook stating we do not take items over the counter except renewals would be nice also ;)

Overall, I thought this activity was just okay. Some things were interesting but most of this stuff, I had already "tested out" and most of it, I do not use at home. It is quite possible that it would be benefical to the library though.

- Jessica

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment