Wednesday, December 22, 2010

18/23

YouTube use to be really great but ever since it exploded a few years ago, I feel the quality of the website has gone down. I mean I feel sometimes that it is impossible to find a certain song because people post themselves singing it or live-versions (from a concert) when I am just looking for the music video. I just hate that a bunch of garbage gets posted on it. Don't get me wrong, I feel YouTube is a great resource if you can find what you are looking for. I feel the Frisco Public Library could benefit from YouTube, maybe by making a sort of "commerical" to promote us or if we do any type of event, like how the Anime Club gets together. I think these would make good videos to show the public about our library. We could promote the YouTube account via Twitter, Facebook, or just a general email.

- Jessica

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment