Wednesday, December 22, 2010

21/23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

I searched lunar eclipse because of the one seen the other night. I liked the way the information was organized (mostly by year) because I could just jump around and see the different images from different eclipses that happened throughout the past years. I honestly love Wikipedia. Although it is not always reliable, there are always sources used at the bottom and most professors will accept those when writing papers :). We could totally make a page about the Frisco Public Library!

- Jessica

P.S. I posted under "Mattito's" and "Sonic on Main" on the library's wiki. These were my comments:
Mattito's: I have always wanted to go here! It looks so colorful and fun. I bet they have good vegetarian options :) Cheese enchiladas are my favorite! Yummm.
Sonic: I agree with Gennifer! Grilled cheese with mayo is the best at Sonic :)

"We're changing the world with technology." - Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment