Saturday, October 23, 2010

4/23

Picture sharing is a great way for people who might not live near each other to share memories. Having all of my family live in Michigan, I understand the importance of staying connected. Being able to share pictures of events that I might miss (birthdays, holidays, etc.) is a really great way to still feel apart of something despite the distance. Waterloo Public Library and the University of Texas Health Science Center had some pretty good Flickrs. I liked how they had their photographs in different folders. I felt this was an efficent way to view things because instead of looking through all of them, I only looked at what interested me. Personally, I have only used Photobucket but I would definitely use other sites (if they are free).  I love picture sharing!

- Jessica

"Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language" - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment